Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday Morning

I haven't made it to the gym yet this morning. This week I've only done 20 min of cardio each time I've been. I can't seem to bring myself to lift w/o the aid of music, and since I'm still without an ipod, hasn't been happening.

I just bought a used ipod on ebay and spent almost as much as a new 8gb one would have cost (the new 8gb nanos are $149 and I spent $108, after shipping) but I REALLY really wanted the exact same one I had.

So I got a 3rd Generation Red Nano. Curse me for losing it the first time at the stupid gym. And double curse to the dishonest person who didn't turn it into lost and found.

Ryan and I are heading to the gym today (in about 15 min, or as soon as he's done mowing the lawn, whichever comes soonest). It will be the third visit this week (yay) and I feel a little bad about all the popcorn and soda consumed at last night's movie (cute movie - think it was meant for original release around Christmas, though). With James and Rinda's wedding this month I really want to find a cute dress/outfit and I haven't had much luck at this point. Maybe if I drop a size (ha!) I will have more?

So, maybe I'll step it up and not just ride a stationary bike for 20 min today. Maybe I'll warm up a bit to the treadmill or the elliptical.

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: