Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hey-O

Greetings to practically no one!

Chelsea was kind enough to let me post to her blog cause I'm on a whole "go to the gym, get a hot body kick" as well. I remember going to the gym in Provo and seeing the bigger girls and thinking "aww, good for you, you're trying" I'm totally that girl! Right now I weigh 220, give or take 5 lbs, probably give because of the moving and stress and fast food lately.
Anyways, tonight was the first time I've been to the gym in months. I forgot how much I hated it and how proud of myself I felt afterward. The gyms in Vegas are a-w-e-s-o-m-e. They have this women's workout area with weight machines and tvs on almost every cardio machine. Tonight I cross country skiied to American Idol. I could have kept going physically except my toes had been numb for about 20 minutes. People say it's my shoes but I've bought like 5 pairs and all with the same result.

To get back on topic- I want to get back down to the weight I was before I moved to Utah (180) in 4 months. If I average 10 pounds a month, I can. If The Biggest Loser People can lose that much in one week, I can do it in a month! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsea said...

hey, you should probably change the name of the link to here on your blog. probably take Ryan's name off since he doesn't read this blog or probably even know about it.

Also, nice work on going to the gym.

hillary said...

So how's that going? Have you found shoes you like yet? If not, meet my friend New Balance!