Friday, April 24, 2009

Finally, some results

At last night's weigh-in I was quite nervous. I haven't had much success lately, both with changing my eating habits and giving it a great effort at the gym.

To my surprise, I had lost 5 lbs. HOORAY! An even bigger surprise because my scale indicated I had lost nothing, in fact, gained 1 or 2. My scale is very fickle, though. Stepping on it 3 times will yield 3 different results.

Not really great for the ole morale.

To top it all off, I am pretty sure I left my iPod in the bike or the treadmill last night. I realized it was missing this morning when I went to update it and it wasn't in my gym bag. I haven't kept it anywhere else except my bag. Darn Thursday night tv. Had nothing good been on I would have listened to my iPod instead. And darn my ridiculous memory. I am very forgetful lately and it frustrates me so much.

I really really really hope some honest and kind person turns it in to Lost and Found. sigh...It's like losing my arm.

No comments: