Monday, October 18, 2010

Thirty-five Minutes

That was my workout time today. Well, can I include the 5 minutes I did of stretching? I'm going to say 'yes' so I did FORTY minutes today.

Go me.

Another stationary bike. It was killer. I didn't go as fast as I did the other day, but I went longer. Total miles was 7.5...which for some people isn't very much, I realize this, but for me, it's a great start.

I burned 250cals according to the stupid machine (which I KNOW isn't accurate because they didn't ask me to input my weight or height or anything) so at least I burned off my protein shake (160cals, 30g protein, 5g fat, 5g carbs).

Tomorrow is a new day. Maybe I'll try the elliptical.

1 comment:

exclusive_remedy said...

Nice! I haven't worked out in over a week because of the sore throat and it has made me feel lazy. I am going to go again tonight since I am feeling better again! Keep updating - it gives me extra motivation!