Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Update

So...last time I blogged it was when I was pumped from getting back from the gym and excited to be on a routine.

I'm off the routine.

I've been working a lot of overtime lately and by the time I'm done with that, I have no desire to go to the gym. I've considered getting up at 5 and going but I am having issues with 6:30 right now. On the bright side, I've cut out fast food completely except when traveling. I've lost 3 pounds that way. Every day I keep thinking to myself, it could have been 5 pounds if you had just gone to the gym. Maybe tonight after work I'll just fill my trunk with several gym outfits so then I have no excuse as to why I'm not going.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

with you all the way on the gym clothes in the back of the car.

I used to go straight to the gym from work and it was awesome because I actually went. Makes life so much easier.

But now I just don't want to work out.